G.K. Chesterton: “Exactly what does breed insanity is reason. Poets do not go mad; but chess-players do. Mathematicians go mad, and cashiers; but creative artists very seldom. I am not, as will be seen, in any sense attacking logic: I only say that this danger does lie in logic, not in imagination.” (Orthodoxy)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The air is heavy with moisture...Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros are play "Home" in the background...one friend is snapping pictures...one is playing Gameboy...one is alternating between frantically typing and snapping her fingers...and the other is reading some small, black book. Oh beautiful day.

This is my prescription for a good Sunday. Take a dose...I guarantee healing from whatever ails you.

Amy was just talking about the privilege of having and knowing her friends. I like this. It's more than just something happenstance that makes you have friends and love them. I'm over-flooded with good friends. Thanks friends.

Ryan Adams-Wonderwall...Cat Stevens-If You Want to Sing Out...Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros-Home...Johnny Cash-Hurt...Play list thus far for this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment