G.K. Chesterton: “Exactly what does breed insanity is reason. Poets do not go mad; but chess-players do. Mathematicians go mad, and cashiers; but creative artists very seldom. I am not, as will be seen, in any sense attacking logic: I only say that this danger does lie in logic, not in imagination.” (Orthodoxy)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Surviving and chickens

For a girl that is great at surviving being "comfortable" is hard. This is the first time that I have not had to scrimp to get to the next day or put $5.00 in my gas tank and pray that it would last a week. Don't get me wrong-I like this life (for now) but I don't know what to do with myself. I keep considering picking up a weekend job (which is a stupid idea...considering I LOVE my free weekends!)

I need a hobby or a horse or something.

In other news I've been house-sitting (well technically I'm just house-living because I've been temporarily "living here" for the last three months). They have a dog, 3 horses, chickens and an evil, evil cat. Their cat bite me on the hand the other day because I wouldn't let him take a bite of my sushi, the horses have managed to take and instant disliking to me and the dog doesn't think I play Frisbee with it enough. It's going so well. Ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment