G.K. Chesterton: “Exactly what does breed insanity is reason. Poets do not go mad; but chess-players do. Mathematicians go mad, and cashiers; but creative artists very seldom. I am not, as will be seen, in any sense attacking logic: I only say that this danger does lie in logic, not in imagination.” (Orthodoxy)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stats, shortness and confessions

Besides the United States it seems my second largest audience is in Italy! Also, someone once found my blog by typing into Google "what can I do with state cheerios?". Ha ha. I'm sure my simple blog here wasn't very helpful.

I've been spending all my time car shopping. GRR! I can't say that looking at motor vehicles is going to be a life calling anytime soon (on a side note neither is tree trimming...too short...or picking corn...also too short).

This morning I woke up and the first thing on my mind was "I should try climbing that tree" (the tree that is outside of my bedroom window). I haven't yet but don't put it past me.

Confession: I miss Starbucks drinks. Blah. I hate admitting that. I also miss BFC&T so I guess I just miss good coffee (BFC&T is still #1 in my heart!). With all the minerals and sulfur in the water at my parents home it taste like I've been drinking something that resembles a rock and coffee water like substance. Blah.

On another tangent we will have fresh sweet corn at the T-County farmers market. 3-7 at the Dover fairgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment