G.K. Chesterton: “Exactly what does breed insanity is reason. Poets do not go mad; but chess-players do. Mathematicians go mad, and cashiers; but creative artists very seldom. I am not, as will be seen, in any sense attacking logic: I only say that this danger does lie in logic, not in imagination.” (Orthodoxy)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stringin' up my paper hearts...

Its been a quiet Saturday here in my little neck of the wood (I just looked that up on Google to make sure I didn't mess up that expression...it looks weird in print). My car, Fit Phineas, decided to have a mental break down on Friday, steam was literally coming out of his brain (aka the radiator). So I'm sorta stuck in Quip for the day...but that's okay. I used the day to learn new stuff. Like how to make paper heart garlands and tissue paper puff balls . I watched "Father of the Bride 2" (I love Martin Short as Franck Eggelhoffer...) George Banks: I have to admit, having Franck at the house did help. Although I had no idea what he did there all day. Franck Eggelhoffer: [Marching] Do the baby 'vorkout'! Make those babies gleefull! Oh, that's good. Little tin soldiers. Happy tin soldiers. Richt. And now with an attitude. [throws head back] Franck Eggelhoffer: Hello! Who you? Get 'avay'! I don't like 'vat' you say! Although Franck always makes me miss my bebe sis Lydia...she has the best Franck accent! Anyhow, I also whipped up some instant pudding...my goodness, that stuff is instant goodness. I like my life right now. Work is meaningful (abet a bit far away) and our apt is coming together. Its starting to look awesome and I LOVE decorating and rearranging and dreaming up new uses for tables and candles. Come visit sometime...we love having friends over! And that my friends is my life right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment